SRP: $42.99 USD
New From: $32.99 USD Available
Used From: 0
1. One-key measuring. It measures your blood pressure and pulse rate simply and quickly. Nice item to monitor blood pressure changes.
2. One person can measure the blood pressure alone in home or out of home, hospital, or when you travel.
3. It shows measurements precisely and display the result on the screen, and automatically stored. The BAO-health blood classification index will help you check your blood pressure.
4. Acrylic panel will protect the monitor from scratch for your daily use.
1. Please keep quiet for 5-10 minutes, and in a comfortable, relax position. Avoid eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising and bathing before taking measurement.
2. Remove watch or other ornaments from the measured wrist (normally left wrist).
3. Take measurement regularly at the same time of every day.
4. Please rest 3 to 5 minutes before taking the next measurement.
Automatic power off: In 3 minutes
Measuring principle: Oscillometric method
Measuring localization: Wrist
Measurement range: Pressure 0-229 mmHg(0-39.9kPa), Pulse 40-199 pulse/min
Accuracy: Pressure ±3 mmHg(±0.4kPa), Pulse ±5% of reading
Power source: 2pcs AAA alkaline battery DC. 3V
Main unit weight?Approx. 122g
Main unit size: L73mm*W65mm*H65mm
Main unit lifetime: 10,000 times under normal use
Battery life: Could be used for 300 times for normal use
Accessories: Instruction manual, storage box
We provide 12 month worry-free Warranty.
1. We are not recommend children under 12 years old use the Blood Pressure Monitor.
2. If you have to stop the measure for any instance, just press the Start/Stop button, then the Airbag will let air out immediately.
3. Please strictly follow the User Menual to operate it.
1. Keep the monitor same level with your heart to ensure accuracy measurement;, 2. Irregular heartbeat indication alerts you to health condition if irregular heartbeats are detected while measuring your blood pressure;, 3. 2*90 groups memory storage allows to keep 2 users' historical measurement data and check the average of last 3 records;, 4. WHO Classification Indicator, highly accurate readings, measuring blood pressure and pulse simultaneously;, 5. Large LCD screen diplays blood pressure, pulse,date, time, with auto power off function to save power; 3 vertical bars on the screen left show blood pressure level(green: normal, yellow:slight high, red:warning).